Post your adds for OHIO Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom right? That's a buff hen whose picture I took with my webcam when my camera was broken. Same with the mottled. I have better pics now.
31816_fluffy_buff.jpg
31816_img_0280.jpg

Thank you for the information on how to contact the two people that might have buckeye chicks. Just waiting to hear back from them. I am also going to sign up on the Buckeye keeper site.

thank you again for the help
David

Cochins are going fast! Buffs are gone, orange mille is gone, and a few of the blacks. EE's are gone. I still have the mille trio (see auction thread), two lavender cockerels, and some black chicks. I can make two pairs out of them if one has the silkie/cochin pullet. Yippie!

Quote:
hey do you have any Black Indies or East Indies?? I don't no if i am spelling or saying
that right but my friend is looking for some.
thanks!!

I am more than likely going to have a young serama pair for sale very soon. If interested please email or pm me. There is a Wheaton mottled cockerel and a wheaton pullet available. Will have pics and more info soon. I will not be able to ship due to the cold however so it is pickup only. My zip is 45121.

Quote:
I put an ad on Craigslist once for peafowl eggs (my mind was not with me when I did this, I live in town), and I got several responses. One was a farm around Arcanum who had quite a few different varieties. I don't remember who it was, but you could try Craigslist and see if he's still on there!

Quote:
I put an ad on Craigslist once for peafowl eggs (my mind was not with me when I did this, I live in town), and I got several responses. One was a farm around Arcanum who had quite a few different varieties. I don't remember who it was, but you could try Craigslist and see if he's still on there!

Good idea!!
Thanks! I told her she should just wait till the spring swap but she can't.
can you imagine that...... LOL!! Those cute little seramas are next on my list!!!
Who is the serama go to person on this site anyway?? I LOVE that black one that
Briarpatch has on there website!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom