Post your adds for OHIO Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you happen to no anyone that sells them?
thanks!

Not right off theres a guy in ohio that has blue mottled cochins that his friend has blues and black indies but I dont know if I have his number hang on I'll look...I cant seem to find it! But if I come across some one that does Ill post it here for you!

Quote:
I put an ad on Craigslist once for peafowl eggs (my mind was not with me when I did this, I live in town), and I got several responses. One was a farm around Arcanum who had quite a few different varieties. I don't remember who it was, but you could try Craigslist and see if he's still on there!

Good idea!!
Thanks! I told her she should just wait till the spring swap but she can't.
can you imagine that...... LOL!! Those cute little seramas are next on my list!!!
Who is the serama go to person on this site anyway?? I LOVE that black one that
Briarpatch has on there website!!

Thanks I will have babies from him and his girl before to long I just set 20 eggs yesterday from them and my Troubadour pen! I had some set to hatch this week but my cabinet incubator temp. control burnt out and the incubator hit over 120 degrees my thermometer only goes that high and litterally cooked all the eggs! so I fired up the tabletop incubator to put a batch in!
We'll see how everything goes!

PLEASE put me on your list!! LOL!! me want. me want, me want!! LOL!!!
Sorry about your bator! That just kills me when stuff like that happens! ARG!!!!
thanks and keep me posted on babies!! PLEASE and Thanks!! Hey did I say
please please please?!?!?!?
big_smile.png

Here are the pics of my young serama pair. They are pretty young and extremely camera shy, but I think they will turn out nice. When I manually pose them they look really good especially the pullet.
serama035.jpg

serama039.jpg

Quote:
How much is this pair and do you no how far you are from around Dayton?

You lookin for Seramas, eh? I was clearing out cochins and EE's to make room for more Seramas, so I guess I could clear out some Seramas to make room for more Seramas! I have a quad of jeuvies and a trio of chicks that are gonna need room, so I could let some of my older kids go, if you're looking for something of breeding age. Royal is my second fave cockerel for the showring. The only thing I can fault him on is his tail carriage, he's got everything else you want! He has better type than my Jester, but I'm more attatched to him. And I could pair him up with one or two girls, as well. Carmelita is an "a", lacking a bit in type, but still young. I have birds that are a bit older who are just blossoming, and I bet she will too. You could also tear Lola away from me, but I don't have any pictures of her right now. I do have one of her chicks, and she's cute (but aren't they all?)
31816_img_0146.jpg
31816_img_0222.jpg

ETA: Lola
31816_img_0301.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom