Post your adds for OHIO Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is a long shot...but I'm looking for either a BR or EE hen to add to my laying flock. I would like to have both eventually...but I would prefer older pullet, or young hen....soooo on the very off chance you hapen to have an extra...
wink.png
just PM me.

I am looking for some TRUE Ameraucana's!!!
Good line a MUST!
I would take chicks or hatching eggs.
I am located in Northwest Ohio (Toledo Area)

Willing to drive to pick up.
Please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

Quote:
I work with a woman who has BR, RIR, Lorps, and EE's in a big pen. When she starts hatching this year, I'll ask if she gets any! Last year, she only got one barred chick, and it wasn't purebred. But one of her roos is an Ameracauna, and she has a green egg layer this year.

Quote:
I work with a woman who has BR, RIR, Lorps, and EE's in a big pen. When she starts hatching this year, I'll ask if she gets any! Last year, she only got one barred chick, and it wasn't purebred. But one of her roos is an Ameracauna, and she has a green egg layer this year.

Thanks for that! I still have the little BR pullet I picked up at the Ohio Nationals, but she hasn't been right since I got her. She's not growing, and still seems to have digestive problems. I've tried just about everything I can think of and will probably take a sample into the vet this weekend to get a better idea of what is going on. If nothing else, I may have to wait till spring when folks are buying up chicks and get someones surplus....I'm just soooo darn impatient.

Looking for a "fabulous" Bearded Blue Silkie cock! Anyone on here have one available or know someone that does? My email address is: [email protected] I haven't got it 100% figured out how to retrieve my messages from this site and I don't want to miss your message. tks, beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom