Post your adds for OHIO Wanted or for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Those little Serama are soooooooo cute!! Are you the one that got that great roo from up at the Nationals or
am I thinking of someone else? I no you got the great shoes! LOL!!!!!

Hi everybody I'll be watching this thread since Im just across the big creek and make trips to different locations in ohio quite often!

Are you talking about the one that one grand champion at the nationals?

yes! that was yours wasn't it? i can't remember.........

Quote:
Hi everybody I'll be watching this thread since Im just across the big creek and make trips to different locations in ohio quite often!

Are you talking about the one that one grand champion at the nationals?

yes! that was yours wasn't it? i can't remember.........

Yeah I bought him up there!!!

Yeah, the roo is Tyler's, the shoes are mine! I'm just as proud of them, though.....

I am looking for nice quality B/B/S Silkie eggs or chicks. I can't pay a lot, but I would be interested in swapping-I bake, sew, quilt, etc. if you are interested in swapping any.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Ok my friend told me that she just got a trio of blue so she doesn't need that color but she is wanting
the mottled color. I think I am spelling that right??? Does Mandy have any of these?
thanks again.
Also she is still wanting the BLRW.

I believe that mottled is one of her colors, I'm almost certain. She's got something that's 3 mo. old right now and I don't know what it is, other than it's a cochin. She mentioned it today as one of her late hatches.
It would be worth giving her a call to see what she has.

Quote:
Ok my friend told me that she just got a trio of blue so she doesn't need that color but she is wanting
the mottled color. I think I am spelling that right??? Does Mandy have any of these?
thanks again.
Also she is still wanting the BLRW.

I believe that mottled is one of her colors, I'm almost certain. She's got something that's 3 mo. old right now and I don't know what it is, other than it's a cochin. She mentioned it today as one of her late hatches.
It would be worth giving her a call to see what she has.

I think Mandy is only working with blue mottled , black mottled, and splashed now! I could be wrong but thats what she told me at the last show!

Last edited:
Yes, isn't that what Jen said her friend wanted? and she has one 3 mo old cochin right now, so it's most likely a mottled, but it could be a splash, I just don't know which one.

Quote:
Do you have a bator? I can tell you the name of a lady that sells eggs
that are from show quality birds if you would like???

Yeah I bought him up there!!!

Well let me know if you start selling chicks from him !! He was soooooooooo
purtty !!!!!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom