Ended Post Your Best (Worst) Chicken Molt Pictures - 2023

I don't know anything about chickens, what breed are they? Even molting they look so beautiful!
Wyanottes!, beautiful? Look how pale and sickly she looks! That was 'our' first molt, i thought she wasnt gonna make it! The learning curve is real! Patient doesnt know i posted these pics so keep it kinda quite. 🫣🐓❤️

Here is my 2 yr old Barred Rock Cookie. It was winter here and freezing because we got unheard of snow!
It was her first ever molt.View attachment 3614574
This HAS to win cause those 2 remaining tail feathers. Makes ya giggle everytime! Most molting chicken pics make ya kinda say, 'awww, poor thing'. This one makes ya laugh and think of an Indian with feathers on his head. Thanks for sharing, i keep looking at it 🐓❤️😶‍🌫️

This HAS to win cause those 2 remaining tail feathers. Makes ya giggle everytime! Most molting chicken pics make ya kinda say, 'awww, poor thing'. This one makes ya laugh and think of an Indian with feathers on his head. Thanks for sharing, i keep looking at it 🐓❤️😶‍🌫️
Im so happy you are enjoying it! Im a pretty new chicken owner and this was my first chicken molt! I thought this was an amazing and hysterical picture too. It was my first thought too! An Indian headdress.

Back
Top Bottom