Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

Hello, Our son has a boy Border Collie and a girl Chocolate Lab. The Border Collie is so smart! The Chocolate Lab...not so much.
She so overly friendly she knocks people down licking them. The Collier is a sweetheart. I now adays tell the Choc lab to watch Stewie he is smart, follow his lead. I am glad to see you are protecting the little guys. Everyone is safe.

Hello, Our son has a boy Border Collie and a girl Chocolate Lab. The Border Collie is so smart! The Chocolate Lab...not so much.
She so overly friendly she knocks people down licking them. The Collier is a sweetheart. I now adays tell the Choc lab to watch Stewie he is smart, follow his lead. I am glad to see you are protecting the little guys. Everyone is safe.

Every lab I've ever had was dumb as a box of rocks, will never have another one. Give me a shelty any day.

Hello earlyredrooster, The Border Collie was to help make our son feel better bc his childhood Shetland Sheep- Gaelic coloring doggie passed away. Our son is a disabled vet and a year after he returned home his childhood doggie died. My childhood doggie was a female Shetland sheep also. Smart dogs, friendly, lovable and barked their fool heads off.

Hello earlyredrooster, The Border Collie was to help make our son feel better bc his childhood Shetland Sheep- Gaelic coloring doggie passed away. Our son is a disabled vet and a year after he returned home his childhood doggie died. My childhood doggie was a female Shetland sheep also. Smart dogs, friendly, lovable and barked their fool heads off.

First: I would like to say thank you to your son for his service and sacrifice, I too sm a vet from the reagan era. Our shelty died from heart worms this past fall and she only barked if coyotes were around. Wish I had another but as I am waiting on getting my disability started I can't afford another. Besides she was one of a kind. It broke my heart to put her down but with heart worms.....

Aw, I am sorry to hear of your doggie's illness.
Thank you for your service, also I wish you the best on your disability claim. What so many do not understand is the long term damage.
My Sheltie from childhood barked if she saw or heard anything. My son's barked if a leaf fell from a tree. They must have been part yakkie dogs! Glad to hear yours was calmer.
My son's Border Collie is so smart it is actually scary. Even if we get him a new toy and remove the tags and toss it into the yard and go inside and tell him to go find his,...whatever he hunts till he finds it and then we tell him to go get the new toy, he gets the new toy and then my son asks him to help name it. Yes my son talks to the dogs and they talk back. They name it and after that we have to tag the name of it on it bc my son forgets what it is called. Stewie never forgets.

These little beauties were just hatched today, May 8th.

These will be hatching later this month. These are Crested Cream Legbars and Rhodebars.
jumpy.gif

Where did you get your little chick that passed? I ordered mine mamil order and they come next week... I too am worried of mortality... Are you going to get some more and try again? I hope you do. We can raise them together.

Feeling sad with you sunshinechicken

Back
Top Bottom