post your chicken coop pictures here!

You could call this "The Crooked Coop" :)
Ya it is crooked but holding everything up yourself and not using a nail gun but hammer and nails and wood that had been outside for years well...... I think I will use that name though if you don't mind:0) still need to put a sliding window with screen in it for ventilation.

Looks like failed treehouses make wonderful chicken coops.

Here is my brand new coop!! So excited, my wonderful husband built this for me! I think he did a fantastic job!!

The interior, storage, roosting poles and nesting boxes.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Here is my brand new coop!! So excited, my wonderful husband built this for me! I think he did a fantastic job!!

Thanks for looking!
Fantastic job! I must make one comment though... the roosts appear too small a diameter for LF chickens. Their feet are not really designed to "grip" a pole/stick like wild birds. Their feet are designed to "stand" more or less flat footed. A round roost should really be at least 3 inches in diameter minimum. Or, as many on here state, a 2 x 4 laid flat with the 3 1/2 inch side up for them to stand on. Aside from that, it's a chicken mansion
woot.gif

Latestarter..thanks for the input, we debated about this and designed the roost so that could be changed. We will definitely make the adjustment. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom