post your chicken coop pictures here!

Yesterday I got rid of the barrels.
We nailed a piece of plywood up to darken the area, and put in some regular nesting boxes.
Now my question is this… do we need to put a tall divider between each nesting box?
Or is just a 2x4 between them ok?

We also traded our bully EE for another Barred Rock.
I took Penny out of 24 hour restriction and the flock seems much more quiet right now.

Thanks to everyone for your help.
Here are a couple of photos of what we did with the nesting boxes.

Yesterday I got rid of the barrels.
We nailed a piece of plywood up to darken the area, and put in some regular nesting boxes.
Now my question is this… do we need to put a tall divider between each nesting box?
Or is just a 2x4 between them ok?

We also traded our bully EE for another Barred Rock.
I took Penny out of 24 hour restriction and the flock seems much more quiet right now.

Thanks to everyone for your help.
Here are a couple of photos of what we did with the nesting boxes.

Yes, I'd at least put up a scrap piece of plywood as a divider between the two nest boxes...privacy is foremost with the girls...chickens...go figure!!
D.gif

Been lurking and learning since May, Took 2 months after work and weekends finally finished the Wichita Coop. Highly recommend www.facebook.com/WichitaCabinCoop I purchased their plans and what a help. Super solid perfect size for my 3 yard birds. Will ad more pics later.
Rich
This is great...saw your FB page....It looked like you used so many good predator proofing....so pretty!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom