post your chicken coop pictures here!

Hahaha..
ya.gif
thats my dogs teddy bear...

nice job. Looks roomy. How many chickens?
I have 4. that is all that is allowed where I live. I may get one more Plymouth Rock as I like to call them at another date. I just got the chickens today.

thank you for the compliment on my coup.

Our coop is finally done! It's made from recycled and refurbished materials. We bought some 2x4's & chicken wire. The run isn't completed but it was done enough to move them in this weekend! We'll go through and close it in higher one night this evening, but they seem happy! There's still some little stuff we want to update and touch up, but the chicks are finally out of the house.

Our coop is finally done! It's made from recycled and refurbished materials. We bought some 2x4's & chicken wire. The run isn't completed but it was done enough to move them in this weekend! We'll go through and close it in higher one night this evening, but they seem happy! There's still some little stuff we want to update and touch up, but the chicks are finally out of the house.

Yay congrats on getting the coop done. We are also getting the girls outside this weekend. Hope everything goes good :)

Back
Top Bottom