post your chicken coop pictures here!

That table would make a great poop board!!! You could put a roost over it and, viola, you have a roost with a poop board!!! Keeps the coop area much cleaner!!!

That table is coming out today. I'd like to pour a concrete foundation there and build some cabinets for storage and put the nest boxes on the other side where the window is. DOn't know if I shoudl cover up the window though?

I'm hoping I get a couple broody hens and they'd eventually have this entire area and the fenced yard with it with them and the rooster. The others will go to the large part of the fenced yard and we'll have to build a coop there for them to lay eggs in. I'd like to have some chicks and some eggs.

Here is a Mobile Chicken Coop/Chicken Tractor I just finished yesterday. I Build Custom Coops in Oklahoma.

A Stationary Coop walk in with exterior egg collection 5 nest boxes we built recently

A Chicken Tractor with additional run we built recently

Here is the Redwood Chicken Tractor we finished yesterday

ideal for 4-6 Hens

the house is 4ft x 4ft x 3ft tall the run is 4ft x 6ft x 2 ft tall the wheels adjust up or down to move and has 4 nest boxes and roost.
those are lovely

Here's our coop or I should say my wife and boys coop lol.

Back
Top Bottom