post your chicken coop pictures here!

Here's the latest shots.

Totally outstanding. Time to pull up a chair for a little chicken TV.
gig.gif

Totally outstanding. Time to pull up a chair for a little chicken TV.
gig.gif
Kinda like this. Now keep in mind i bought these chicks for me and my daughter and my wife was avidly against them...today i came home to her and the baby sitting in the chair together watching the chicks play.

So all you chicken guys :D
a fast question is it necessary the coop to be in the free range area? the thing is that i could have a ready coop and save tons of money with cement floor roof and really larger than what i need the thing is it cant be connected to the free range area!
will some extra nest boxes in a shady place do the job?

I have seen people build a chunnel.... Chicken Tunnel.... made of Chicken wire or hardware cloth and one by ones... a triangle frame would work great.... or short t Posts covered with wire

deb

So all you chicken guys :D
a fast question is it necessary the coop to be in the free range area? the thing is that i could have a ready coop and save tons of money with cement floor roof and really larger than what i need the thing is it cant be connected to the free range area!
will some extra nest boxes in a shady place do the job?

I have seen people build a chunnel.... Chicken Tunnel.... made of Chicken wire or hardware cloth and one by ones... a triangle frame would work great.... or short t Posts covered with wire

deb
That chicken chunnel would work great if he's just threading it out to a fenced in run area. But if its out to a wide open area its going to be kinda hard to have his chickens always using the chunnel to get back to the coop. They could always just wander another way back to the coop and just squawk a lot outside of the coop upset that they can't get in.

Back
Top Bottom