post your chicken coop pictures here!

I do not have any burried. Paver stone is a good idea. Thanks.
welcome-byc.gif
good to have you with byc...tons of people to meet on here with a lot of great helpful tips...just ask around people will help you...I have came to byc for help several times and it even just saved one of my favorite chickens....and now I can tube feed so if you need anything im just a cluck....or click away

This is our little coop for our two girls. They are only in when the lay and at night and roam the yard all day...the poop is a wonderful addition to our patio. ;-) Anyway, as you can see it was our kid's old playhouse.
welcome-byc.gif
welcome to byc....love the coop its adorable ....well im all over here if you need anything im sure you can find me....keep up the great work....im sure your chickens are loving them home...love the window and the egg sign...I think you have just inspired me to make or get one...hahaha

Last edited:
I would say its a old wise tale....pepers don't deworm birds either...that's y they make actual dewormers. safeguard and valbazen are great for worming...as for laying...I would say protein intake as well as calcium play a big role...as well as temp and lighting...you can add lighting and your birds might lay more....hope this helps
http://www.answers.com/Q/Do_hot_peppers_help_chickens_to_lay_eggs_faster

I would say its a old wise tale....pepers don't deworm birds either...that's y they make actual dewormers. safeguard and valbazen are great for worming...as for laying...I would say protein intake as well as calcium play a big role...as well as temp and lighting...you can add lighting and your birds might lay more....hope this helps
http://www.answers.com/Q/Do_hot_peppers_help_chickens_to_lay_eggs_faster

+I have light, I give them the best feed I can buy this is yesterdays eggs, today I got 21 and got a blue green from my daughters bird. I give them pies once a mth,

Back
Top Bottom