post your chicken coop pictures here!

I finished the run today. Just need to add a couple of locks and something to hold the hinged lids up. I am so excited because I planned and built this myself! The skirting is to keep the dog from destroying her paws in her quest to get the chickens.

And they will have a swing. I figure if they hate it I will build them something to roost on in that spot. But I have to try.

Cool, how many chickens do you have?

I have a couple update pictures of the 24/7 ventilation in my coop, I am not a very good painter lol

hey, its better than what i could do! lol
clap.gif

Thanks!

They haven't tried it yet. But I can easily add the cleats if they have problems. It has roof shingle on it now and I am not sure I like that idea. It came like that.

Your coop is very nice. Your roof shingles are way better than the roll of green asphalt our first flat coop roof had which was horrible to keep out leaks - but it was already custom-built by a feed store customer and they delivered it. We forever had to keep a tarp on top of it.

First poster here folks, been lurking and learning for my first chickens.... Here's my coop, themed "MargeritaVille". I got the main building from a neighbor who was getting out of the hobby, the doghouse was on my property. This forum has been a huge help... Thanks folks..... Oh, 154 square feet!

My husband and made this one in about a week and a half
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG] cost about 250 to make and it's 3 ft wide and 4 1\2 tall and 8 ft long painted it and used the Thompson's water seal multi surface spray as well clear coat

Back
Top Bottom