post your chicken coop pictures here!

New style coop and run. Clean and classic coop. sunnysidecoops.com
I didn't happen to see this model on the website of sunnysidecoops. Is it made of pressed OSB particle board inside? I'm not a fan of particle board products because moisture tends to start disintegrating OSB sooner than solid wood. Chickens poop a lot of wet "stuff" so particle interiors are not resilient to moisture.

Very nice pictures guys! Here's my latest pics of our Kerr County Tractor Coop (ours is pwemanwnt). I added externa nesting boxes to give our girls more space. They spend most of their time free ranging though.

So far we are turning our broken part of the swing set into our chicken coop. Cant wait to post finished pics! Going to put 7 or 8 nesting boxes in it, pvc pipe feeders and a run under it. So excited! I have 6 weeks still to get finished.
1f61c.png

Very nice pictures guys! Here's my latest pics of our Kerr County Tractor Coop (ours is pwemanwnt). I added externa nesting boxes to give our girls more space. They spend most of their time free ranging though.

welcome-byc.gif
Yep, free range chickens don't need a lot of coop space. Nice Lone Star logo!

So far we are turning our broken part of the swing set into our chicken coop. Cant wait to post finished pics! Going to put 7 or 8 nesting boxes in it, pvc pipe feeders and a run under it. So excited! I have 6 weeks still to get finished.
1f61c.png

I love to see playhouses made into coops. Make sure you have comfortable access to the top when you need to clean it out. I'm over 70 and think about these things as I get older haha!

I love to see playhouses made into coops.  Make sure you have comfortable access to the top when you need to clean it out.  I'm over 70 and think about these things as I get older haha!

Oh yea, i gotta get a step stool, but im putting 2 doors on each side so i can get in and reach. Im going to do the plastic bins for their nesting boxes as well so i can clean them out better and plus a vinyl floor:) I guess if i cant do it i got 2 kids who can get up in it and clean! lol

Back
Top Bottom