Post Your Chicken's Names Here!!!

Pics
Our pullets are
Chalupa Batman ( chalupa, chalup, boss girl) black sexlink
Buttons- black sex link
Bo peep (peeps, peepers) Lohnmann brown
Chewbacca (chewyy, chew chew girl)Lohnmann brown
Ziggy (zigs) French black copper maran
Princess Leia- princess lay-a-egg. She's not living up to her name at 6 1/2 months! Easter egger

Awww the last picture is so cute!

This is one of my Belgian D'uccles. Her name is Vera and behind her is Jack. They are Mr & Mrs D'ucclesworth. If anyone has watched the British soap Coronation St, they may understand. Their children are: Bella & Bobo, Buddy ( his mate is Holly) and L'il Dude ( his mates are the Dudettes )
I also have an Easter Egger roo called River Andy ( he was River Anne until he crowed...named by a 13 year old) and another EE roo called Mr Boot
Other names I have are ..Sapphire, Queenie, Strut ( Beltsvile Small Turkey) and his girls are Tizzy & Tink.
I also have some ducks....Stevie the Wonder Duck ( we didn't know what sex she was but she is blind so Stevie it was. She looks after the ducklings when we remove them from their mama) Stripe, Valdemort, Mama Duck, the Good Twin and the Evil Twin, Cheese and Quackers, Pearl and Magpie. Phew...there's more but I don't want to bore y'all! Some great names in the other lists I have looked at!

Last edited:
My 6 Americana's are Chaz (my Aviator) Candy, Nicky, Honey, Sofie and Waffles
My RI R's are Henny Penny and Rhoda
My 6 wk old Silkies are Paris & Chipmunk (Chipper)
7 wk old buff orpingtons are Amber and Chocobo (from Final Fantasy; my son named it)
8 wk old barred rock something or other is Ravine, for her jet black feather's that are also coming out of the feet.
The only reason we know it's part barred rock is because my niece has 1 barred rock, some buff's, some silkies and a few NH Reds.
Care to guess what it is. I would not have it if not for her daughter, who was only to happy to give it to me:-( :)

Ours are all colour shades (except one- she thinks she is quite something and refused all the colour names I suggested- you know when a name just won't stick!)

Pekins (I think you call them Cochin bantams)
Creles= Ginger, Cherry, Copper the cockerel
Silver= Dazzle

Rhode Island Reds
Poppy, Ruby (boy Ruby as in Ruby Walsh the jockey!)the rooster
Barred Rocks
Amethyst, Sapphire
Light Sussex
Pearl

Yes North Carolina. Came down here 9yrs ago, said I would try it for a year...No plans on leaving now. My dad actually grew up in Arthur and I still have family in the area (Shaw's). Hope all is well, heard there was snow in the Wiarton area yesterday hope you did not get any! Cheers.

i have Bucky, Chucky, Betty, Dalila, Eileen, Thelma and Louise (they are best friends) and Hope and Faith
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom