Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by magistradomina, Aug 25, 2011.

1. x3...Captian America is just...him. But my fave Avenger is Thor. He's hot. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. HollyBird24

HollyBird24 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 10, 2011
    Manitoba, Canada
    My favorite is Loki [​IMG]

3. [​IMG] From what I've seen/heard x2...[​IMG]

4. Found out Peter has a "brotherhood heart" (if you know anything about the marines you know what that means) you know, the whole 'never leave your partner behind' thing. (They refer to the marines as being a brotherhood, there's no such thing as an ex-marine) That's why he wanted to be in the military for a long time. Now, he's not going into the army because of me, so I get to be his 'partner' for say, and he will never leave me. [​IMG] Mushy, I know...[​IMG]

5. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    SQUEEE!!! Jake Sully from Avatar said: "There's no such thing as an ex-marine." YOU QUOTES AVATAR! And congrats!

6. ForeverSunshine

ForeverSunshine Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2012
    Tennessee
    CA? Not attractive? What planet do you come from? [​IMG] I like all the other Avengers, but there's just something I like about him. They're all awesome and I love 'em all, but he's my favorite.

7. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Lol!!! I like Thor, but Stark is my fave :drool Even Banner is cute when he's not all green. I almost squealed like a fangirl when he was turning green for the first time in the movie and he looked back at Natasha Romanoff with those "I'm sorry..." eyes. :drool I almost cried when Stark almost died. :hit But then Banner roared and he was like AHHH! :gig

8. I've never seen Avatar, but okay...[​IMG] Thanks. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am soooooooo happy......

9. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    I miss my crush a lil... But I also have a crush on my neighbor :3 And I think he has a crush on me too... I'm not sure though. Care to judge, HCCLK?

10. And I just nearly busted my gut. [​IMG] I miss Peter, and I just saw him for all of yesterday. If I'm lucky I get to see him 3 or 4 times a week.

Judge? Judge what?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by