Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by magistradomina, Aug 25, 2011.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    :3

He definatly ain't no stalker- he's my friend and he is pretty cool. He definely isn't a stalker. I'd know if he was.

2. Baby Chick

Baby Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    lol ik. He sooooo likes you though!!!!!!

3. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Dang. :p Love triangle, those are the worst.

4. Baby Chick

Baby Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2012
    I don't know what it feels like so I can't help ya there haha

5. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    He looks... like a labrador. Not that labs aren't awesome, but it looks strange on a human.
    I can try.
    He either likes you, or is unsure whether he likes you or not. IMHO
    They sure are. I like a guy he likes my friend (not really a love triangle, but still).

6. [​IMG] For SCM

Errg... So i have FINALLY decided agaisnt all my will to post about my crush. Took a while for me to get in a good enough mood LOL !!

So, well heres 'de fricking story

So we've known eachother since 4th grade (not much since we're in 6th Lol ) but we;ve been in the same classes since then. Well, not until like, this year, have we begun to be friends. But we're like Good friends. He actually usually has girl friends cause he, well i dunno he just doesn't have many guy friends. His other good friend, Devin, is the same. So basically i hang out with John, Devin, myself & Haley. Haley has a crush on Dev, and has before they were friends. But I dont get along too well with Devin, cause, well i dunno. But me an John are real good friends, cracking jokes and all. We punch a lot, and such, and he always get revenge (funniest time was when i tricked him into having 2 fingers touch the tips of each other, and i hold them together and smack his face [​IMG] ) so i am like a guy-friend. But anyways I recently have devoloped a crush on him (which is funny cause every one knows, but they dont know, know whattda i mean? Like they all 'gossip how i like him so much and all [they crossed our names to make Jamey, and did the same with devin and haley making the word Heaven] but i actually never liked him tell now, and no one knows the truth but then again they do... ) But anyway, figured I would share my story :p cause honestly, I really like him

7. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    Has he ever said anything that makes it seem like he likes you?? He sounds cool.

8. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    RAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot choose between the guy at my school or the guy in my neighborhood. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

And this storm has been going on for TWO HOURS. It's that really loud thunder that's like directly above you and it's REALLY REALLY loud and sharp sounding and scares you half to death.

9. willowbranchfarm

willowbranchfarm Chicken Boots

Oct 3, 2011
    Virginia
    My Coop
    I'm on vacation at the beach and a storm is coming. :(

10. x2!! I'm in FL, stuck in my hotel room. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by