Post your Ducklings!

Here's my ducky doodle. A mallard I think. But the colors are reversed? Very vocal so I think maybe female. Very well behaved already. This is an RV duck. Incubated as we traveled from Texas to Pennsylvania as we were just heading out to the east coast, was breaking down our trailer and found one egg underneath. Couldn't bring myself to destroy it so well... I'm a duck steward !
1f633.png

Here's my ducky doodle. A mallard I think. But the colors are reversed? Very vocal so I think maybe female. Very well behaved already. This is an RV duck. Incubated as we traveled from Texas to Pennsylvania as we were just heading out to the east coast, was breaking down our trailer and found one egg underneath. Couldn't bring myself to destroy it so well... I'm a duck steward !
1f633.png
My first thought is Muscovy... time will tell.

1f633.png

Nope. Not a mallard.its a type of Rouen. It'll look like a mallard only a lot bigger

These are my babies although growing up fast they will always be my babies! Originally my husband and children wanted them but as I'm the one taking care of them they only answer to mommies duckies he's jealous lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom