~~~~~Post Your EE, Ameraucana, and Araucauna Pics HERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been breeding my strain of "EE's" for 3 generations and want to show you some of my babies too! I like show and tell!!!

Here are some of my roos and hens. I have been selecting for egg color, temperament, and "fuel efficiency." As well as body color. I have a few "cuckoo" some blue cuckoo-ish and one that is getting close to silver laced! All color comes from the EE roosters I started with because my original hens were leghorns, why so many are white too.

I wish I could show you my girls that have white feathers everywhere except their breast. Bright read breasts - I call them my robins!

Have a look, maybe we'll get 13 pages after all! Great thread
smile.png

P5160217-1.jpg

P5160227-1.jpg

P5160224-1.jpg

P5160228-1.jpg

P5160238-1.jpg

P5160243-1.jpg

P5160241-1.jpg

P5160242-1.jpg

P5220245-1.jpg

All are hatched from green eggs and are now mommas and papas to 40 little ones, also born from green eggs. I'm so excited as I have a few that are gorgeous blue chicks. I should get pics up of them too.

Enjoy!

I got my 2 from lilchick here on BYC, and I know she told me what they were, but I am blanking now. What are my girls with the chipmunk cheeks? Here are a couple of pics. I have more if needed:
29191_new_chickens_and_the_coop_05-20-2009_129.jpg

29191_new_chickens_and_the_coop_05-20-2009_124.jpg

Refresh my memory, WHAT exactly do I have? She said they are suppose to lay blue eggs. The names all sound so familiar, Americauna, Araucaunas, etc, I can't keep them straight. Thanks!

Darth Vader my roo
DarthVader2.jpg

darthvader1.jpg

LuLu
Lulufullshot2.jpg

Luluneckshot2.jpg

LULUheadshot2.jpg

LaLa
Lalaface2.jpg

LaLafullshot2.jpg

Lalafeathers.jpg

babies
Picture233.jpg

Picture239.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Now here is either Luke Skywalker or Princess Leia, his or her parents are Darth Vader and LuLu:
babyblueEE.jpg

I got more beautiful babies but they are fluffing up in the bator.

Here's my little EE. She's about 9 weeks old and the sweetest thing! I'm seriously hoping she's a girl because we're so attached to her. I posted a thread on the "sex/breed help" section to see if someone there can determine if she's a girl or not.

But I thought you'd like to see her!

may25-sookie1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom