Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not our VERY first.. but our first double yolker!
25641_105_1020.jpg

Almost felt sorry for the poor girl!
25641_105_1018.jpg

Here is a pic of Lady McNuggets proudly beholding her very first egg. I watched her lay it! It was SO exciting! This was 2 days ago. The shell was soft, so I cooked it up for the dog (the inside looked great though). She laid another small soft egg yesterday, and then this afternoon--voila!--a perfect hard brown egg was waiting for me when I arrived home. I can't wait for breakfast!!
27838_lady-and-her-egg.jpg

Got my first egg tonite. Thanks everyone !
I bought the chicks middle of april at tsc.

New egg - we bought our chicks in April at Orscheln's - they were hatched on 4/22 - we are hopeful that they will start laying soon, too!
pop.gif

I found my first egg today! I was so excited!
ya.gif
It was next to the nest box so at least they have a general idea. I have two bantams 20 weeks old "barred cochin & gold laced cochin". Not sure who deserves the credit - "Emma or Aunt Bee"?? But, I really felt like having a chicken party!
yippiechickie.gif
I have emailed photos to everyone I know! My proud little egg is on the right...compared to a store large egg. I think I have taken it out of the fridge a dozen times to look at it! Too special to eat...think it needs to be bronzed!
33322_first_egg.jpg

Technically this is our 2nd egg, but the first one was cracked. Laid by our 20 week old Gold Laced Wyandotte. The white egg is a store bought egg. It is much bigger than I expected.

IMG_1025.jpg

Yeah!!!!!

Liz
lol.png

wee.gif
wee.gif
cool.png

Hi Everyone! We're finally members of the club -- my 17-week-old red sexlink surprised us with a precious first egg! I am soo proud!

31619_dscf8302.jpg

Now I'll try to contribute more. Have a Grreat Day, All.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom