Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
57051_first_egg.jpg

Got my first chickens ever on Saturday (2 Domineckers, 2 RIR's and 1 Appenzeller), and my first egg ever on Monday, layed by the bossiest of the Domineckers!

My 1st egg from my hen Trouble, she's an RIR and a good 6-7 months old. The white store bought egg was a large one.

Last edited:
seramas, they layed their fisrt egg last week and have been laying one a day since.pictured with a large egg from the store.
58184_edited_photo0224.jpg

I have been waiting forever to post here.

Here it is finally, from a white leghorn (22 weeks)
wee.gif

45723_first_egg.jpg

The nest boxes were a mess but the egg still ended up in the middle of the ground.

48444_dsc01078.jpg

My first egg ever! Laid by my 21 week old Rhode Island Red. It's the brown one, shown here with a store bought large white egg. Our two hens free range in the back yard and she laid this in her cage just like I was hoping she would!

Last edited:
I have my first eggs today!
wee.gif
A blue/green and a pink!

Here's one of my layers:
58736_dscf6949.png

Here's my two 2" long eggs!

58736_dscf6951.jpg

I'm so excited I had to share! I cleaned the pen inside and out today and put fresh pine chips in the nesting box along with two golf balls. I checked the nest box about an hour later and had these two little gems!! I screamed, grabbed them and ran into the house to show my husband. Took photos and put them safely in the fridge. Then realized I didn't even say thank you to the girls! I thanked them with some shredded cheese.

I am tickled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom