Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen to that! Hopefully soon, it's just disappointing ever morning. But I know they eeeeventuallyyyyy. 
Yesterday, with the heat...LaLa and ChaCha my light brahmas both made attempts at egg laying...one broke and the other one, very thin shell, but good enough to harvest. No one else even tried. The heat is stressing, plus 2 Plymouth and 1 EE hens are moulting.Those are the 2 year olds and The 14yr old EE is on "strike" this week. She had actually laid 6 eggs in a row the week before. You just never know whatcha gonna find! LOL

Amen to that! Hopefully soon, it's just disappointing ever morning. But I know they eeeeventuallyyyyy. 
Yesterday, with the heat...LaLa and ChaCha my light brahmas both made attempts at egg laying...one broke and the other one, very thin shell, but good enough to harvest. No one else even tried. The heat is stressing, plus 2 Plymouth and 1 EE hens are moulting.Those are the 2 year olds and The 14yr old EE is on "strike" this week. She had actually laid 6 eggs in a row the week before. You just never know whatcha gonna find! LOL

Oh, how could I forget my 8 month Jessica Plymouth Rock..Daily layer. She got hers in before the heat hit yesterday!

Hi, Y'all

Got my first egg today ( 6/28/13) and I want to show it off....proud parent of my almost 5 month old Aust. Lorp TRIXIE!

So proud of my eggs

Our VERY first egg! My girls are going on 17 weeks old! We have 2 Brown Leghorns, 2 New Hampshire Reds, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Brahma, 1 Silkie, and 1 Bantam. We know it was one of the New Hampshire Reds, and we are pretty sure, it was Red! We affectionately call them the "twins" or Red and Rosie! We are SOOO excited! She layed 2 in a row, then its been 3 days, and we havent seen anymore since!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom