Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manningjw... Beautiful! I also love the white eggs. I had some Blue andalusians and a neighbors dog got them all. I have gotten new birds and was debating whether I have enough or if want more birds. But what you are doing is exactly what I wanted. I have EE/americanas and some other girls that lay brown eggs... it looks amazing. I just love the look and color of the blues. But I am really jealous of your green egg. My two older EE girls (the only survivors) lay blue. I have 2 young ones (only 1 month old) that I am waiting on... a long wait but it is fun. Good luck with all of your girls.

This was our first egg from our flock. It's a RI Red egg, she was 5 months old

Here is me and my 1st egg!! I'm new to the chicken world. I have wanted them for years. The hubby finally gave in. I LOVE my chickens. I sit and watch them for hours. LOL.

Got woke up this morning at silly oclock by 2 young boys with smiles on their faces bigger than any xbox could ever give them both holding an egg lol
will try and post a pic later
Happy house here
wee.gif

Here is me and my 1st egg!! I'm new to the chicken world. I have wanted them for years. The hubby finally gave in. I LOVE my chickens. I sit and watch them for hours. LOL.
I know the feeling, what a lovely photo, you look so proud! Wait til you see how big those red sex link eggs get! Nothing like those egg machines,, scrawny little birds mine are, and they give me 6 huge eggs a week! Love my "golden comets"!

Congrats!
MB

Here is our first egg laid 3/19/13 by Extra Crispy the New Hampshire Red. She has been laying pretty reliably ever since with occasional double yolk giant eggs and one with no shell. She was about 22 weeks when she started laying.

First egg in the am of 4/7 and another in the afternoon. We have one Australorp and one Rhode Island Red, they were born 10/22 since then I got 1 more and then they took a 2 day break and recieved my 4th this am : ) first pic is of my first 3 egg omelet. Second is my first egg which I posted on Instagram, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom