Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had two firsts this week...

Our first ever egg was laid on 26/3 by our Spekledy Hen called Sparkle, we were so excited. Do you think her eggs will ever be speckly? There was a chance of this.

Then today we had our first egg from Amber our Amber star. It was a monster lol!

Loving having these chickens, they are fab.
D.gif
Only have 2 more yet to lay.
celebrate.gif

Claire x

Got our first egg from our pullet coop! We've been getting eggs everyday from the layer coop but now one if my pullets are laying! I'm so exited! Or egg-cited!
its the really long egg on the right... Nice size aswell! This is our beautiful first egg from our pullet coop :) cant wait for the rest! I just have to find what one laid it!!

We have our first egg!!! And this young man right here was super proud to find the first egg!!! The first to lay out of our girls was the Brahma and then later we found another from the barred rock (we got a grab bag variety of hens to see what we like since we are newbies)

Last edited:
Yes the light brown egg is hers. The white egg I put in the nesting box which she rolled out and moved to the corner of the coop where she made a nice little nest to lay her egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom