Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/IMG]

Our first egg at 23 weeks! I think it's from our light brahma!

Last edited:
we have 42 hens and waiting to get more then 20 eggs we have not got more then 22 in one day, i know they don't all lay every day but just once i would like to see it so i know they are all laying, we put about 8 eggs in then incab. now just waiting to see what happens the are ready for tue, may get 1 or 2

I am really getting tired of all this waiting! Have 6 hens and only 1 is laying. 4 are 6 months old, 2 are 5.5 months and one is 1 year (she's molting now so has a better excuse than the others!). Just venting. I know that I just have to have patience!! Just can't wait to see what colors my ee's are gonna lay. Here is the oldest ee... she's super close!

I am really getting tired of all this waiting! Have 6 hens and only 1 is laying. 4 are 6 months old, 2 are 5.5 months and one is 1 year (she's molting now so has a better excuse than the others!). Just venting. I know that I just have to have patience!! Just can't wait to see what colors my ee's are gonna lay. Here is the oldest ee... she's super close!
I was the same way ..like where's eggs at ...2 weeks ago at 8 months my white leghorn laid her first and has been very productive since ..One of my RIR started a few days ago and today I found 2 brown eggs ...I guess it's patience thing but I understand your frustration

Oh, the frustration of waiting!!!
barnie.gif
It seems my girls took SO much longer than any one else's who have the same kind! It doesn't matter. They're SOOO entertaining to me! And now we seem to be over run with eggs! LOL!!!
wee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom