Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Congrats...looks delicious! Am waiting on our EE Josephine to lay an egg. Am curious to see what color we get. She will be 25 weeks this coming Tuesday.

Quote:
Congrats...looks delicious! Am waiting on our EE Josephine to lay an egg. Am curious to see what color we get. She will be 25 weeks this coming Tuesday.

Mama Hen- we still have one other EE, so maybe we will get a green egg layer yet! We really hope so
smile.png
Good luck with yours!

She is beautiful. My GLW's eggs are a pink color unlike anyone elses (Her coloring isn't nearly as defined as Gretchen's). She started laying at about 24 weeks and lays an egg almost every day.

Quote:

I just found my first egg yesterday from my 21 week old black Australorps and COULD NOT be more excited!! Would post a pic but can't figure out how:(

The problem is that when I went to crack it open and eat it this morning it was hard boiled inside!!! My husband promises me he didn't play a joke on me and I didn't know this was possible! It is definitely not frozen since it's been in the 70s here in so cal. Has this ever happened to anyone else?!? HELP!!!

Quote:
I'd post this question as a new topic. That sounds weird.

I don't think I can since I only have the basic membership
sad.png

Of course you can...I don't have a special membership and I post new topics. (not that I even know that one exists)

Quote:
I don't think I can since I only have the basic membership
sad.png

Of course you can...I don't have a special membership and I post new topics. (not that I even know that one exists)

Thank you!! It is now it's own thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom