Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

My dad got one for Christmas ( I plan on using it as well...
roll.png
) and we set it up in our backyard today. I live in more of a suburban town, well just about where suburban meets rural. We get deer in our yard all of the time so I hope we'll get some cool pictures! Before we got this camera, we had one of those underwater cameras with a monitor that was in the house and we ran the cable out in the backyard so you could see the deer "live". Sounds funny now that I think about it but it was cool!!

EDIT-- Here are my first two pictures!

020-2.jpg

^ sorry for that picture being bigger, it wouldnt upload here so i uploaded it on photobucket

Anyways, this camera is good so far! Its a wildgame innovations ir2mp and got it for $50 at fleet farm. It takes alright pictures, but you get what you pay for! Its better than nothing, and its still cool to see whats out there.

Last edited:
71269_hog_pict0025.jpg

Ok so our Neighbor had a "little" problem with something getting into his Can and eating all the Chicken feed........He was 100 % sure it has got to be a really BIG Raccoon. Since we have a Cam I offered to put it up and see what has been eating his feed.
We were expecting all sort of things but a HOG ??

Last edited:
That Beast has been coming back 3 times already and every single time my Neighbor missed him
he.gif

He really wants him for the meat
droolin.gif
, but I think it's best to call someone from the county......?

Back
Top Bottom