Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

:lau  Wow, I didn't realize how much I needed that laugh! Can just imagine the cat's face when you came to check on the trap!
Woo Hoo got my Moultrie M-80xt and when I went to pick it up they had the Wildgame Cam on clearence for $65 (Walmart). So now I get to setup 2. Can't wait to see what has been moving around in my yard. We have caught 2 posuums and a racoon. I know there is one more coon to get, but something else has been driving the dogs crazy.... Hopefully I will have some pics to post soon (or should I hope not :D  :rolleyes: ).

That cat was MAD! It was hissing and growling at me. There used to be another cat that was always over here, but since I trapped it, I haven't seen it. I'm curious to see if this one was back last night. I didn't have any traps out last night. Getting ready to go get the sd card out of the cam to see what kind of videos I may have from last night.

I just posted the picture a little while ago of the fox at night...well look what I caught yesterday afternoon hanging around behind the coop. Luckily the girls were locked up..I'll have to start keeping the dogs outside when the girls are out.

ep.gif

Wow what a pretty Fox... I know they eat the chickens but it is so hard to kill them. At least for me. Now a coon or Possum
smack.gif

Quote: We don't trap anymore, for that reason. We have always locked the chickens up and would set traps and kill a raccoon or possum every morning. There really wasn't any point, as the chickens were secure, so we stopped trapping. We did catch an armadillo (let him go), the neighbor's cat (let him go), and one of our own chickens because we forgot to spring the trap during the day once. It was raining and she was one mad wet hen!

Back
Top Bottom