Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Where is this pic taken cause it is HOT!!!!!!!

lau.gif

Actually it was taken in Pennsylvania in January! The temperature gauge in that camera is malfunctioning and always reads 117 degrees.

Or maybe it is sitting over a volcano!
hide.gif

I didn't get a single pic last night other than us walking away and returning!! I might need some help placing the cam if this keeps happening! About the bears, I do plan a fort Knox style coop but of course I don't know what I'm doing. The coop will be built from wood and barn wood, and then we will have a 6 x 10 run made of wood and hardware cloth with 4 x 4 corner posts and a top on it too and then we will bury wire a bit and make a skirt. Wait that doesn't really address the bears does it. Well what I was going to say is I don't think I can do anything if a bear wants in. My dog, standard poodle, always has barked if a bear is here, she does the same about raccoons but nothing else. Also we have a rabbit in a hutch and nothing has bothered it in a year.

I didn't get a single pic last night other than us walking away and returning!! I might need some help placing the cam if this keeps happening! About the bears, I do plan a fort Knox style coop but of course I don't know what I'm doing. The coop will be built from wood and barn wood, and then we will have a 6 x 10 run made of wood and hardware cloth with 4 x 4 corner posts and a top on it too and then we will bury wire a bit and make a skirt. Wait that doesn't really address the bears does it. Well what I was going to say is I don't think I can do anything if a bear wants in. My dog, standard poodle, always has barked if a bear is here, she does the same about raccoons but nothing else. Also we have a rabbit in a hutch and nothing has bothered it in a year.
If you start having bear trouble you'll have to run a few electric wires around the coop and zap him.

Back
Top Bottom