Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

AWESOME PICS!!

BTW stupid Amazon! Here after returning the product twice they canceled my order and refunded my money and never told me!
as I sit here and wait! I am soooo upset with them!

WALMART is getting my cash this time!

Rated NC17

**** teenagers pranking the camera
yuckyuck.gif

Last edited:
Ok I'm going to have to find another game cam. Any suggestions? Mine just doesn't work half the time! I got a raccoon pic, but it was almost out of the screen before the camera picked it up. I have squirrels practically having a party out there and never get a pic of them. Sometimes I get deer eyeballs in the dark,walking thru the woods. Or I'll have a deer that's there one second, half a second later it's GONE. the lights on my cam don't come on and when I try to take video absolutely nothin happens except it scrambles my other cameras when I use them to view the sd card. I've never seen a single video, even when my son spent an hour trying to make himself in to a woodbooger to play an April fools joke on me.

Us poodle lovers gotta stick together....go with a Bushnell...longest battery life, quick trigger speed....you're gonna love it.

Ok thank you! I will look one up on amazon now. My truthcam 35 is going back right away. You have a standard poodle?

Back
Top Bottom