Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I've seen a feral cat stalking my young birds before in spring & would've shot it if my gun were handy. There are all kinds of cats around here - I'm aware that some are just mousers, but there are those that want something more filling.

I'm sure a cat or cats have killed some of my juveniles. I could not find any digs or places any critter could get in and kill. One morning I found 14 dead most just killed and a few with their heads off but laying next to the body. I saw a black cat lurking around so I suspect that it may have been the cat. A friend of mine who has a lot of chickens said he has had cats kill his and they just go in and kill for the killing and will kill several birds at a time. I put a live trap out for several nights but didn't catch anything. I do have electric wire around the bottom of my pens to discourage the diggers and it seems to work. I have heard critters make funny sounds like they had found the wire.

can I get opinions from people who own game cameras?

My brother wants some type of recording/security system for an area of his yard. Do you think a game cam would be as good as a DVR security camera? he's a hunter too, so he may be able to use a game cam for other purposes.
Do game cams record? If so, for how long? Are they all battery operated?

can I get opinions from people who own game cameras?

My brother wants some type of recording/security system for an area of his yard. Do you think a game cam would be as good as a DVR security camera? he's a hunter too, so he may be able to use a game cam for other purposes.
Do game cams record? If so, for how long? Are they all battery operated?

Look at Bushnell.. they do video and stills and battery life is outstanding. .

My sister uses game cameras as security cameras. She has Bushnell. She bought I believe it was a package of 2 cameras for around $100. at Sams Club. She loves them.

Nothin' but the usual rats out in my yard every night. I swear, they love taking selfies with my game cam, because usually about half the shots are deer eye or deer duckface.

Shame they're too smart to be out when it's legal for hunters to shoot 'em. I'd pay big bucks (pun intended) to have them disappear.

I have two game cams. One on my driveway and one on the chicken coop to see when unwanted critters start coming around. Then I know to bait the trap.... I invested in the no flash night cam so as not to alert any violators (human or animal) that I got a picture of them...

You are not the only one Accent. ;) I've caught a cyclist riding thru my property before. I was shocked, then realized I needed better signage. No hunting signs just don't cut it. It was last day of shotgun deer season & we decided not to hunt that day. She rode right in front of my 'spot'. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom