Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I think it was cmom who mentioned the welded wire, but I definitely agree with her! There is a doe with her twins that is a regular visitor close to the house. She doesn't even bolt when I talk to her usually, but I haven't seen those others with her nor the buck I caught on the camera in my earlier post.
Welcome to BYC. I realize that some folks lurk for years and don't have many posts and I see you joined about a year ago but we haven't crossed paths until now, so hi!
You are right, my bad. Trying to figure this quote/reply thing. Yeah I'm a BYC stalker. Hello to you!

A really poor picture . I think it is a bobcat . I had one on camera about 2 years ago .
I agree with you, I think it's a bobcat too. Before we had our electric up one dug under the fence to our Pheasant pen and killed a bunch of our Pheasants. We put traps out but it didn't come back the next night but did the following night. We got up the following morning and we had caught it. I had electric around the outer coops and pens but not the one closer to the house. I could have throw a stone and hit it from my back door.

I agree with you, I think it's a bobcat too. Before we had our electric up one dug under the fence to our Pheasant pen and killed a bunch of our Pheasants. We put traps out but it didn't come back the next night but did the following night. We got up the following morning and we had caught it. I had electric around the outer coops and pens but not the one closer to the house. I could have throw a stone and hit it from my back door.
Bobcats can definitely be brave when hungry. I had one square off with me with my chickens in the middle right before dusk. A couple shots scared it away

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7151024/width/200/height/400[/IMG
My Auracana and Rhode Island bantams love them girls waiting on eggs

Happy Thanksgiving all,
I checked game cam this morning, can anyone identify this animal? I live in Florida, looks like a wolf, but didn't think we had wolves. The time stamp is obviously wrong. Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom