Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

When I had a game cam I'd record bucks all the time back in the woods, they never visited the fields and yards...only females and fawns.

Very true, they're much more cautious than the females and youngsters. Even the spike bucks are super cautious. It's rare I even get them on the game camera-this location is just down the hill a bit from the new barn.

Didn't realize that they came in so many colorations....wonders if that's because of crossing with dogs?

Well they now say the eastern coyote is part wolf . Black phase and white phase show up in wolves . Dog is in the mix also so anything is possible in color . I once saw a silver looking one . Another time I saw one that looked like a blue heeler . The farmer had a male blue heeler . I think he had bred a coyote .

I caught a predator on my property (domestic dog-see my sig line). I'm not sure if it's one dog or two-they seem different to me, but hard to tell from that distance and angle of the two photos. Also, freewheeling relatives of neighbors spying during the holiday. And my cat, Finn.

I caught a predator on my property (domestic dog-see my sig line). I'm not sure if it's one dog or two-they seem different to me, but hard to tell from that distance and angle of the two photos. Also, freewheeling relatives of neighbors spying during the holiday. And my cat, Finn.

Not sure either but looks like different dogs to me too. Some cat...

Back
Top Bottom