Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

I don't have anything fantastic to post right now, but I will join in.
I believe our neighbors to the back of the property harvested this little buck, since the hide and head minus antlers are at the property line and the legs and ribcage have been drug down onto our property by a scavenger. I should thank them for that. Legally dumped on their property, but not something I would have done to my neighbor.

Shame really, as he was very young and small. Given an opportunity to grow, I feel he would have developed quite a rack. Wish they would have let him be and taken one of the bigger does in the area. There are TONS of those! Unless they collect tiny racks or something…..

OMG ...do you really have bears up there?
hide.gif

I just bought two cameras...so far all I see is my goats walking past it. Hard to believe that there is nothing wandering around my area when I'm gone or at night. I did shoot at the dogs so they have stayed away. Maybe that scared the foxes and the possums too.

Last edited:
We see bears on a regular basis. This pic was taken by a camera mounted on the side of my house. I wanted to see if any predator was coming up to the house. The fence on the right is for our dog yard where we have 3 Schipperkes, so I wanted to make sure they were not in danger from coyotes or bobcat which we see on an almost daily basis. A couple of years ago we let out one of the Schips, she ran right to the fence barking furiously. We looked out and she was nose to nose with a bear. We dashed outside and the bear took off back into the woods.

I always thought bears were in the upper western United States. And I knew bobcats are in Texas and Oklahoma but I never knew they were in CT. I am just shocked! I would have to move if I knew there were bobcats or bears outside. lol
ep.gif

I always thought bears were in the upper western United States.   And I knew bobcats are in Texas and Oklahoma but I never knew they were in CT.  I am just shocked!  I would have to move if I knew there were bobcats or bears outside.  lol  :eek:

They are quite prevalent in NJ too. There is an annual bear hunt that is somewhat controversial here

Here in Florida we recently had a bear hunt. It's somewhat controversial here too. There are a limited number of permits issued and when the quota was filled the hunt is closed. All of the permits here this year were filled in one day.

I always thought bears were in the upper western United States. And I knew bobcats are in Texas and Oklahoma but I never knew they were in CT. I am just shocked! I would have to move if I knew there were bobcats or bears outside. lol
ep.gif

We have plenty of bears here in our N. GA mountain woods. It's quite common to have bears at bird feeders, seen all over these mountains here. Three ran across the road in front of us one day when we were driving back from a town about an hour west of us. Someone poached a black bear in our own neighborhood. A lady told me about it and when I walked down the road to check it out, we did find quite a bit of fur scattered around at the kill site.

Back
Top Bottom