Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Pics
Sorry the links have to pull up the Tiny Pic website, but I do not know another site for uploading pics & videos & I do not like using the BYC one
hide.gif

Pheasant Play

Hen Eating My Alfalfa
rant.gif
I wouldnt mind, but im trying to get the alfalfa & grass to outgrow the weeds, but it isnt going to well.

Pheasant Cock

I know. I just wish that instead of posting the link that I knew a site that allows you to post the actual vid. Im considering trying it YouTube style but im lazy
roll.png
& do not know how to do that either
hmm.png

I recently dispatched a coyote. I skinned it for the fur and put the carcass out in my back field where I usually dispose of them. The batteries for my game cam were dead so I missed a lot of visitors, but here are 3 from the last 24 hours.

Crows:
im000004.jpg

Hawks:
im000003.jpg

Oppossum:
im000002.jpg

ARGHHH! My siblings are tormenting me, there is a beautiful box under the tree with a big huge bow. AND I KNOW IT'S MY CAMERA!! I feel like a little kid again.
I want to get pictures of whatever it is (coons most likely) that bend my birdfeeder poles all the way to the ground and steal my suet feeders.
wink.png

I got one for my husband....we're still at his dad's house so we haven't opened it and set it up yet. Maybe later today! Ours is also Wildgame.

Haven't been seeing alot of deer this year from our stands...guess this is why...........
roll.png
People say there are no bears in Florida..yeah right...
20935_mdgc0019.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom