Post Your Game Cam Pics Here!!!

Couple pictures from the camera at the corner of our field. The house is over the ridge.

Baby season:

There's a more nefarious figure swinging by, too. Soon, little fox, soon...

And my dog, from the day she took off and had me freaking out for a good half-hour
rant.gif
:

Well, I don't live in the country (and I am actually in city limits), but it sure doesn't seem like it with all the wildlife around. Was hoping to find a mama Mt. Lion and her cub that my neighbor recently saw crossing the street from my house, but all I found were deer. These are the nicest photos, and bucks, of the bunch. Enjoy!

YES! I almost ran over a bobcat the other day...
yesss.gif
After it killing my 2 hens and stalking my Aussie/pit mix, it deserves to be taught a lesson.

Yea, I can't beleive it was stalking your dog b/c your dog looks huge & it being so brave around humans, like the others said its gotta be rabid or half way tame...I'm probably going with the tamed side of things b/c you would think eventually it would die if it had rabies; regardless he needs to be "taken out" or taken to a wildlife place or something.

Look what we caught last night...about 50 ft from the chicken pen or less actually, she or any other coon around here so far has never tried to get in our chicken coop which we leave the door open from the coop to the run, & just close the run door but they could if they wanted to really easily...I guess we have so many other things on our property to keep em busy eating at night that they haven't gotten that desperate or curious, we were for sure we had 2 seperate older coons one of which was her & then we have the big momma w/her 4 1/2 grown babies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom