POST YOUR RABBIT PICS!!! PLEASE! :)

muscovy94

Crowing
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Vicksburg, MS
Hey everyone I have recently become interested in rabbits so I'm asking that everyone that has rabbits post a pic of them and tell what breed they are.
smile.png

Thanks.
big_smile.png

Here is my rabbits they are lionheads. I used to have nzw but the ones I had were terribly mean so I sold those, these are the sweetest I have ever had.
Female her name is bubbles ( my four year old niece got to name them)
022.jpg

Male noodles
021.jpg

Their babies right before they went to there new home.
sad.png
We miss them and cant wait to have more. We will probably keep one of the new ones.
078.jpg

6994_p1010189.jpg

This is Boo-Boo Bunny, and we have NO idea what breed rabbit he is. But he is super friendly, and very clean (never goes outside the cage!). Best of all, he is toddler friendly
wink.png

This is a bunny we had a few years ago, we called him Pierre because he looks like he has a little French mustache. He was a mini-rex.

3.jpg

Here is my Blue Silver Fox buck and the white one is one of my Hottot does, My English angora is currently geting a hair cut and Im NOT taking a pick of her and showing you all her HORRIBLE hack job LOL

5972_dscf0759.jpg

5972_hdoe2.jpg

Last edited:
hey i love rabbits! these are 2 of my netherland dwarfs. The dark one is a sable marten buck and the cream with dark ears is a black himi doe. They are a very small breed (2 Ibs) and my favorites. They can have varying personalities but the himi is the nicest rabbit i have ever had
24775_dscn0214.jpg

24775_dscn0226.jpg

Here are some pictures of some our Flemish. this is Tracy at 6 months light gray doe
13748_100_0277.jpg

This is our newest litter from Maggie one of our light gray does. This is 3 of the kits at 3 days old
13748_100_0258.jpg

Then the same bunnies with litter mates today at 3 weeks old
13748_100_0279.jpg

And here are 2 of our baby blue does Indigo and Iris born on Christmas
13748_100_0299.jpg

Here is a picture of mine, they are Palominos, a large rabbit around 10lbs when they are grown. They have great personalities.

Palimino.jpg

Sharon

i also have jersey woolies. They are a nice breed and would make great pets. They remind me of puppies and they are very fluffy. They have long angora fur and are more high maintanence to keep it from getting knots and tangles. The light one is a smoke pearl doe and the darker a siamese sable buck.
24775_dscn0219.jpg

24775_dscn0222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom