1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Posting links

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hsm5grls, Dec 8, 2007.

1. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    I just started a website. Just hobby will see how it goes. I was wondering though, when you want to add links to your website do you have to get permission from the website you are wanting to link? I wanted to add this forum but wasn't sure how to go about it and what the rules are for linking.

My site is www.jaurehomestead.citymax.com

I just started so go easy on me. I am no where near done.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

um,this says "password" needed?

3. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Don't know about other sites, but with this one, it is greatly appreciated and actually in the rules to post a link back here if you put your website in your sig. [​IMG]

4. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    whats the password to ur site?

5. hsm5grls

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    I am not sure why it is saying that? I am going to try and change it.
    I fixed it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  6. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

7. hsm5grls

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Thank you, I just started on it yesterday. I will be adding to it as I think of things. Right now it is a little sad and lacking in a lot of ways but I am enjoying it and hope it grows into a nice sight. I added more to it today. It will just be a hobby for me to organize my thoughts and share with my family who all live in California. If anyone else gets anything from it that's great but if not I am having fun. I hope to post more pics. of our chickens and garden etc. when I find the cord to my camera LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by