Posting my new fence excitement here because no one cares at home

Thanks, I start to make it better, then the neighbor makes me mad and I think about moving so I stop making things look nice.
But this time, since fence is going up I am going to do a bunch of stuff :)

My front yard looked bad when I moved in, it looks so nice with grass (weeds too but it's green at least) and a garden bed along the front and side with Flowers actually blooming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is, NICE ! She came out at the end but didn't say anything just looked for a while.
The straw I need to take to the compost place but some will go out front to help level out a big dip. Rolled up Reed fence I will put up along the new fence so it goes another 1-2 feet taller. Plus the Sun comes up and shines on this section all morning so it is cut the shine down.
The Rubbermaid 7x7 shed will go in that far corner and for the time being I will use the existing green fence you see for their run.
The netting you see is a 25' x 50' net that I will use for now but I don't recommend it. It is fabric and knots easily, plus you can never find the end. But it was cheap https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N20FBFM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
So from this
CAM03353.jpg

to This

CAM03546.jpg

Last edited:
We live at the end of a dirt road off of another dirt road. The 12 acres is on a river and the land is almost completely covered in trees. Had to clear off a big space for the storage sheds we are getting. Our log cabin has only 2 closets, no attic, no useable basement! Of course, they are already late delivering the sheds.
Happy your fence build went well. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom