Postponed!!

JaciesCoop

Songster
12 Years
Aug 16, 2007
Arizona
I'm so glad to see healthy chicks from Ideal!! I called Ideal this morning and postponed my delivery until near the end of March. There had been so many post about dead chicks arriving!
I only ordered 6 as I'm trying to finish out my colors on the cochins and also ordered 2 black giants just for fun and I ask them specifically not to add any because I have no way to rehome any roosters. I have one and that's all I need! LOL!

I just didn't want to be the cause of any dead chicks just because I'm anxious to have them. I do want them alive.

So hopefully it will be fine by the end of March coming from TX to AZ. If anyone thinks that is still too soon please post here and let me know. I'm new at getting them through the mail.
Had to this time because our feed store cannot order specific colors.

Again, I'm so glad to see the 2 posts about happy healthy chicks from ideal.
They are wonderful!

Jacie

Quote:
It's been below freezing every morning and until this week very very cold during the days. But I'm seeing signs of spring. Hummingbirds are showing up a again. Big big flocks of geese flying over and my daffodils are starting to come up.

I think it will be fine by the end of March.

Jacie

Quote:
It's been below freezing every morning and until this week very very cold during the days. But I'm seeing signs of spring. Hummingbirds are showing up a again. Big big flocks of geese flying over and my daffodils are starting to come up.

I think it will be fine by the end of March.

Jacie

I just noticed you are from WY. I grew up outside of Cody part of each year. (spring and summer of each year). We had a big game hunting outfit up the south fork out of Cody.

Rest of the time we were in TX and OK.

5azsisters, for what it's worth...I think you made a wise move.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom