POULT HELP

I'd help ya but I buy my poults in because I haven't gotten my hens old enough to lay yet. I've always done turkey poults because I can get them sexed and at my doorstep for cheap. Wish I could help you more

Would my poult be ok if I left em outside w the heat lamp. He's the only one and the temp drops to about 60d in the summer here. I have em inside for now w the lamp

He should be OK as long as he can get to a completely draft free spot with the heat lamp. His natural instinct will be to go to the heat if needed. I have always put my poults out young because nature will take over and help them survive. Instinct doe sent tell him to sit and freeze. My 4 wee old poults went through a blizzard and we got over 2.5 feet of snow. But they all knew where there is no draft and a heat source. I put all mine out young and I have never lost a poult. Knock on wood!

He should be OK as long as he can get to a completely draft free spot with the heat lamp. His natural instinct will be to go to the heat if needed. I have always put my poults out young because nature will take over and help them survive. Instinct doe sent tell him to sit and freeze. My 4 wee old poults went through a blizzard and we got over 2.5 feet of snow. But they all knew where there is no draft and a heat source. I put all mine out young and I have never lost a poult. Knock on wood!

Hmm! Okay I'm going to try it out once the rain stops .

Back
Top Bottom