Poultry Auction Palmyra, Nebraska

Quote:
I know they take checks. I'm not sure about the cards. I just tried to call and ask, but I got the recording. The number is 402-780-5858. The recording said that they were also expecting some sort of fancy sheep, big horn sheep, spotted donkeys and few other things. I know that there are always llamas and goats too.

You just never know if you'll see something you just 'have' to have. I'll bring the check book too.

I tell my husband that 'need' has nothing to do with it. I just want it, plain and simple. My husband doesn't plan to go with me this Saturday. Very foolish man. I have a checkbook and a pickup with a topper. He'll be sorry.

I hope that we all find each other there! If you see a young and beautiful petite Asian girl, I'll be the fat middle aged woman standing near her. She is my daughter-in-law and will go with me unless she has to work.

My dh only gets nervous if I hook up the trailer, but I do have a large pu with a topper!
I will be the average looking (average height, weight, brown hair, just plain average! LOL) middle aged woman, may or may not have 11 year old dd with me. I will think of something to wear that will stick out.

Oh, to add, last fall I did purchase 4 of the exotic sheep (two texas dahl, and two painted desert). I just told them I would pick them up on Monday. I did resell them this spring, they were like having wild animals and I couldn't get them to tame down at all, hardley laid eyes on them unless I penned them in a small pen, then they just ran around. They were beautiful, but not much fun, I may try them again someday with bottle babies.

Quote:
Jody You are TOO Funny!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

I'll be the other average woman wandering around. Tall, skinny, longer brown hair, glasses. I too will try to wear something to make myself noticed.

I'll wear my maroon BYC hoodie. Maybe I'll wear my maroon jeans too just for overkill (my daughter hates it when I dress like that). I'll probably also be eating some of those deep fat fried egg rolls that they sell in the cafe. So look for the fat middle aged woman with light brown hair dressed in maroon stuffing her face.

Back
Top Bottom