Poultry Management Software

Yes. It would be. For a desktop application it would require some sort of database that would probably be less than popular if it was to be set up correctly and proper security applied. It would also be easier to fix bugs, add features, etc. in one controlled environment rather than many. Initially, it should be web based.

Most people I know write in a notebook or use excel
idunno.gif

I'd be very interested in well-designed software that also happened to be pretty, if you ever find any...

yea, i'm currently using excel - it gets the job done, but it's certainly not the most efficient way of doing things. i, too, would love to find software that made things easier and kept with all the data without me having to manually do it.

if i find some, i will let you know - - and if you find one, please let me know. ;)

happy new year.

There's one called ZooEasy that looks very, very comprehensive. I downloaded a sample and it looks like it would probably be pretty good for most people, but I have ADD so to me it looks like a jumble that I could make heads nor tails of. I'd have to play with it for a long time to figure it out. I think I'll just stick to my journal notebook. =)

I was looking at Poultry Pal and it seems to have some good features. Is there anyone here who has used it?

Back
Top Bottom