Poultry Management Software

Good day,

How many fowl do you guys & girls need to manage?

I know of a system that is being relaunched within the next week or two. It is fully online, user friendly, can manage various breeds, and has a string of functionalities and Reporting.

It was originally used to manage large farms producing over a million chickens per day, but the developers are streamlining the process and products so ANYONE can use it. (...I've got some inside info... shhhhh!)

Let me know what you need and I'll find out more. As soon as they've launched I'll add their details, website, costs, etc.

smile.png
I am interested
frow.gif

I heard the system launch date is getting closed, and that there will be a Free 30-day trial option.

As far as I understand the system will be very advanced for 20 chickens, but it can still be used to manage small quantities.

As soon as I have more info I will post a link.

I am a software developer thinking about building my own system designed around a small flock OR a large flock (track by individual chicken, breed, egg color, etc. in bulk or singularly). Maybe we can collaborate on some requirements and I can incorporate everyone's thoughts. Would be a good project for me as I need a break from work. I can host it on my own website and will refine it as we go along. Let me know what you think.

I am a software developer thinking about building my own system designed around a small flock OR a large flock (track by individual chicken, breed, egg color, etc. in bulk or singularly). Maybe we can collaborate on some requirements and I can incorporate everyone's thoughts. Would be a good project for me as I need a break from work. I can host it on my own website and will refine it as we go along. Let me know what you think.
Love this idea! I am new to chickens though don't know how much help I would be:(

Yes. It would be. For a desktop application it would require some sort of database that would probably be less than popular if it was to be set up correctly and proper security applied. It would also be easier to fix bugs, add features, etc. in one controlled environment rather than many. Initially, it should be web based.

I like this idea as well. I'm new to chickens but have a lot of systems experience. It would be great if is was useable on an IPad. I'd be happy to help test it and perhaps create the documentation.

I'm also new to this whole chicken world :). That being said, I'm also interested in an app to "manage" the flock. Breed, gender, color, egg production and color, chicks, breeding, notes, medical info with spots for photographs. Also when I look up one of my birds I want to be able to look back on its breeding history and genetics....asking too much??? Oh we'll, a gal can dream!

I'm also new to this whole chicken world
smile.png
. That being said, I'm also interested in an app to "manage" the flock. Breed, gender, color, egg production and color, chicks, breeding, notes, medical info with spots for photographs. Also when I look up one of my birds I want to be able to look back on its breeding history and genetics....asking too much??? Oh we'll, a gal can dream!

i'm with ya

Back
Top Bottom