Poultry Protein and Amino Acid Requirements--Downloadable .PDF

EuroChook

Songster
Jul 18, 2023
Courtesy of USDA and NRCS--discussion and poultry amino acid and protein REQUIREMENTS.

Date of item--all information accurate as of 2008. Still, useful, when so little good quality information is around. I use this myself.

**File is absolutely virus-free .PDF

Attachments

• Protein-and-amino-acid-for-poultry-final.pdf
    172.5 KB · Views: 9
Trust.. what a terrible issue. Who would not trust me?

Look now, we might have got off on the wrong foot elsewhere on this set of forums. I leave myself open to that. But Im too inundated with my own issues to make new enemies.

However, for people who dont trust YOUR link----mine is right there above. And perfectly perfect.

No worries Euro, I just know many will not download a file from the web, but will follow a link - and it happens to be a link I routinely post here on these forums. So I was lending my (limited) goodwill and reputation towards helping you distribute that information, nothing more.

Sorry if it was phrased badly, I have a lot going on right now.

No worries Euro, I just know many will not download a file from the web, but will follow a link - and it happens to be a link I routinely post here on these forums. So I was lending my (limited) goodwill and reputation towards helping you distribute that information, nothing more.

Sorry if it was phrased badly, I have a lot going on right now.
Hmm... quite right. You make a fine point. I will start on replicating the information, and type it all here verbatim, (including original typographical errors. Why not?)

Im sorry you have a lot going on. Me too. We can always meet at a local booze joint and drown it all a bit. Unless you're a rechabite, in which case we wont do any such thing.

Thank you for everything. Hang in there.

Trust as in trust downloads, not specific people. When interacting with a site like this, it's not about the poster but the fact that hackers and such can do all sorts of creative things. Internet security can be rather complicated and not everyone has the confidence to treat it the same (or they have enough knowledge to be really scared, lol). Don't take it personally.

Yes, a nice Belgian Abbey Ale would be pretty spectacular right about now. Drink one for me? I need to get back to work.
I'm very sorry, I was down and out for the count, sick, and then work, and then do not remember seeing notifications about these. Just for that, drinks are on me. Belgian! Hm! Absolutely. And I would do that drink, but as I tore my triceps muscle, I shall be the rechabite, and raincheck :)

Hope everything is going okay for you. You did not leave my mind, just did not catch those notifications. Will go back and check through... .

Trust as in trust downloads, not specific people. When interacting with a site like this, it's not about the poster but the fact that hackers and such can do all sorts of creative things. Internet security can be rather complicated and not everyone has the confidence to treat it the same (or they have enough knowledge to be really scared, lol). Don't take it personally.
No, no. I take nothing personally. I was around the world in far too many weird places to ever take anything personally.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom