Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!)

Am i crazy? (be honest)

• yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • your not alone sister *creepy smile*

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
Eighth grade
Alright class, I will hand out your assignments now! I want you to complete them and have them on my desk on Monday! I know that is six days, I want to be setup so that new assignments are given out and handed in the beginning of each week! Said Ms. Chooks. Your assignment is a research paper will be focused on Wyandottes. I would like a picture of the Golden, Blue, and Silver laced color variation in Wyandottes. The pictures must be from a BYC member, used with their permission, this will give you an opportunity to meet new people! Please PM me your papers when you are finished with them. Enjoy your assignment! Ms. Chooks smiled and passed papers around to her class.

Ms. Chooks gave her
Alacyn looked down at the paper. ( Do you have any of those? I don't know anyone that does :p)

Ms. Chooks smiled at Alacyn, yes, I do have some color variations of Wyandottes, but that is part of the assignment! Meet new people by looking for some pictures! Wyandottes were topic of the week a few weeks ago, you can find pictures there I am sure, just message the owner of the picture and ask if you can use them for a game you are playing! Most people like having people use their pictures if you note who it was taken by. I do have some pictures around the classroom, you are welcome to use my pictures if you can find them! Ms. Chooks winked at Alacyn and made a note in her composition book.

Just remember class, I want a picture of each color variation! Extra points if you include a picture of a pure blue laced wyandotte and a blue splash wyandotte!

Ms. Chooks smiled at her eager fourth graders. Hello class! I will hand out your assignments now! I want a list of the top 10 diseases that can affect chicks under the age of 12 weeks. Be sure to include things such as symptoms, and treatments. Pictures will get you extra credit, but they are not required. I want your finished assignments on my desk on Monday. Please pm me your finished assignments!

Last edited:
Ms. Chooks smiled at her eager fourth graders. Hello class! I will hand out your assignments now! I want a list of the top 10 diseases that cause affect chicks under the age of 12 weeks. Be sure to include things such as symptoms, and treatments. Pictures will get you extra credit, but they are not required. I want your finished assignments on my desk on Monday. Please pm me your finished assignments!

Tiny: yes ma'am!

Eighth grade
Alright class, I will hand out your assignments now! I want you to complete them and have them on my desk on Monday! I know that is six days, I want to be setup so that new assignments are given out and handed in the beginning of each week! Said Ms. Chooks. Your assignment is a research paper will be focused on Wyandottes. I would like a picture of the Golden, Blue, and Silver laced color variation in Wyandottes. The pictures must be from a BYC member, used with their permission, this will give you an opportunity to meet new people! Please PM me your papers when you are finished with them. Enjoy your assignment! Ms. Chooks smiled and passed papers around to her class.

Mayzee: does the paper have to be one page? two pages? what?

Back
Top Bottom