Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

Pics
Entry 4: I love to attack mommies fingers and toes just like my dad! And mom says my fate will be the same as my dads if I keep it up.
C6D3EC50-B76B-4336-A404-DED2FB59D5B7.jpeg
B61C31A5-2D4E-488F-B383-50ABE3AF235F.jpeg

Entry number 2. And yes it did actually drown itself but I was able to see him dead in the water and was able to bring him back to life it’s fine now.View attachment 3565826
Thank goodness! I'd have no idea how to resuscitate a chick. Or adult bird, for that matter!

Thank you. Yeah I really didn’t know what to do and whatever I thought I could do I didn’t think it would work but luckily it did. I pretty much did bird cpr but not really cpr because I wasn’t pushing I was just like rubbing it’s chest are in circles to kinda stimulate it to spit up the water once he spit out the water into the extra incubator he went to chill for a little and he’s back to normal now. I really thought I wasn’t gonna save him as how tiny he is.

Thank you. Yeah I really didn’t know what to do and whatever I thought I could do I didn’t think it would work but luckily it did. I pretty much did bird cpr but not really cpr because I wasn’t pushing I was just like rubbing it’s chest are in circles to kinda stimulate it to spit up the water once he spit out the water into the extra incubator he went to chill for a little and he’s back to normal now. I really thought I wasn’t gonna save him as how tiny he is.
I think a life path in veterinary medicine is in order though.

Outstanding! Well done, you did the right things, how small are these wee things anyway??

Back
Top Bottom