Ended Poultry Shaming Contest!

Pics
She truly is the worst:
  • She guards the food, water, nesting boxes, coop, roosts, and pop door
  • She relentlessly chases and bullies anyone lower than her in the pecking order (she is about in the middle)
  • She likes to test and challenge everyone and everything (with a look of “what are you going to do about it”)
  • She is faux broody all the time, but only when she is in the nesting box or needs to lay (weird for a Cinnamon Queen)
  • She is beyond nosey, has to be in everyone’s business
  • She is the second largest chicken in the flock, but lays the smallest eggs (no doubt out of spite)
  • She is a loud mouth, the entire neighborhood needs to know her opinion on things
We’ve had some trouble makers over the years, but they had personality. It was almost comical. Not the case with this one. Even the dogs roll their eyes at her drama. 😆🙄
My cinnamon queen is mouthy as well 🤦‍♀️

IMG_20230713_200443177~2.jpg

My last two original chickens. Lol only the broodies survived this long😂

Thank you! I agree! And he's BIG too! People have refused to come into the chicken area while he's out free ranging. And he's the sweetest boy, ironically. Every afternoon when he gets let out he comes running to me (after stretching his wings) for hugs. He's still growing as well, they take usually 2 years to hit maturity
He sounds lovely 💕

I tried to see if I could find some Malay here but very hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom