poultry show Deerfield, NH

Quote:
Awe c'mon now, we just came back from camping at Swanzey Lake. I was awesome....cold, but awesome.

What do you camp in? A tent or camper?

LOL, ya dave? are you tenting?? LOL
i dont tent, i have camper with heat, i love the fall camping it is awesome, but not in a tent, no way too cold

Quote:
Dave can I put Jens Esty on my Face book?

jen has an etsy?

you are on facebook> cool, pm me how to find you

Deerfield was GREAT !!!!!
wee.gif

I really liked this one..... so much to see !! Even hubby didnt mind this one (which is amazing). I can't wait till the next show (Boston in Nov I think?)

I got a very nice/sweet little white silkie hen. Here are a few pics !! She is just beautiful !! I can't wait till Jen and Livy get back from NY to show them !! Also got a younger hen (I'm pretty sure hen) she is a doll also !!

Also was fun seeing everyone
big_smile.png

13013_silkies_023.jpg

13013_silkies_022.jpg

13013_silkies_020.jpg

13013_silkies_010.jpg

13013_silkies_007.jpg

Quote:
Awe c'mon now, we just came back from camping at Swanzey Lake. I was awesome....cold, but awesome.

Dave can I put Jens Esty on my Face book?

Yes, I don't have Facebook though.
tongue.png

Quote:
What do you camp in? A tent or camper?

i dont tent, i have camper with heat, i love the fall camping it is awesome, but not in a tent, no way too cold

No we have a pop up camper... Jen and I backpack in Feb. (without the kids)... yes I said Feb. I have been going backpacking in Mass. in Feb for 20 years... Presidents Day weekend... it's a tradition. There is usually about 8 of us, sometimes more, it's a hoot!
cool.png

BTW - It was the Feb. backpack trip 12 years ago that I decided Jen was the one for me. Any girl who goes backpacking in Feb and wakes up in the morning with ice in the water bucket (wasn't there when we went to sleep
ep.gif
) and says "This is so cool, when do we go again"... well that's the girl for me
love.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

No we have a pop up camper... Jen and I backpack in Feb. (without the kids)... yes I said Feb. I have been going backpacking in Mass. in Feb for 20 years... Presidents Day weekend... it's a tradition. There is usually about 8 of us, sometimes more, it's a hoot!
cool.png

BTW - It was the Feb. backpack trip 12 years ago that I decided Jen was the one for me. Any girl who goes backpacking in Feb and wakes up in the morning with ice in the water bucket (wasn't there when we went to sleep
ep.gif
) and says "This is so cool, when do we go again"... well that's the girl for me
love.gif
gig.gif

Awe, how sweet.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

cool.png

ep.gif
love.gif
gig.gif

yes, i believe it, cause you wouldnt catch this girl dead in the woods hiking in february. LOL

Quote:
yes, i believe it, cause you wouldnt catch this girl dead in the woods hiking in february. LOL

Me either. I may take the dog out in some ridiculously cold weather for an hour or 2 (-22 actual temp and -70 windchill was the coldest so far) but I do like to come in afterwards to sit by the fire and warm up.

-Cindy

Back
Top Bottom