Poultry show, Jefferson Ga, January 17th

Soonerdog i been practiceing with putting pics here i think i can show you my roo that looks like your Avatar
fl.gif
HPIM8158.jpg

YES
ya.gif
wee.gif
I did it heres my roo and his hen
celebrate.gif

I told you i had a roo that looked similar to your Avatar.
droolin.gif

These are my favorite old english i have and i will be breeding them this spring or before.
It's always according to when the hens start laying
hu.gif

We went to the show in Jefferson this morning. It was very interesting. We only saw one BYC'er there. Hi, SoonerDog; hope you found lockedhearts and got your chicken. We had never been to anything like that before. All the different kinds of chickens were amazing. At one point we were following the judge around and watching and listening to what he said about the chickens. You have to know a lot to do that. We stayed until about lunchtime.

I had a wonderful visit at the poultry show today in Commerce, Georgia. Today I met ........mudderhen, missouri chick, key west chick, herbsherbsflowers, lockedhearts, 1 acrefarm, dash riprock and gingerchick, Ann Marie12, pumpkinpup, porteryork, and Los Pollitos. I'm sure I missed meeting others that were there. This was my first time meeting other BYC members. It was a blessing to have met such a wonderful group of friends!
smile.png

Mudderhen and Missouri Chick, thank you for taking the time to make and mail the BYC identification buttons.
clap.gif
Also, thank you Lockedhearts for the opportunity of getting the beautiful Black Breasted Red Phoenix rooster!
yippiechickie.gif

In all honesty, I believe I saw the BIGGEST chickens in my entire life today! Those Buff Orpington, Langshan, and Blue and Black Giant roosters were nothing other than MONSTERS!!!!!
hide.gif
And what a roar when they crowed!!!

Last edited:
Well DARN!!! Looks like there are some people I missed. I was hoping to meet everyone. It was a great time!!! I've been to horse and cattle shows, but never a chicken. Learned muches today.

I had a great time as well. Up until my car making an awful noise when I left. (maybe it didn't want to leave) DH thinks I have a crack in my exhaust manifold. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out!

Back
Top Bottom